If you are an owner of beautiful real wood flooring, we are sure you are already a big fan and take a lot of care for your installation. However, you know wood needs annual care and additional pampering after a certain dose of everyday use. You can easily tell the difference – the surface slowly gets to get unsmooth and uneven, the colour starts to changes and depending on the type of wood species and the finish, fades or gets darker. You can feel the wood’s structure gets thinner and you will notice the squeaky noise. In addition, there are a lot of new scratches, dents and gaps on the surface and they can ruin the whole appearance of your owning. Don’t worry, because we just described the worst scenario and if you don’t want to end up with flooring in really that bad condition, make sure to hire professionals in restoration services to help you. If you are already on a hunt for some reliable company, your best choice is Floor Sanding Hampstead!
Why Choose Us for a Wood Floor Sanding Service in Hampstead?
After we already listed the most common changes your hardwood floor will experience if not well maintained and totally neglected, it is time to reveal how floor sanding can help you and prevent your installation from future issues and major problems. Well, it is not a secret sanding has the potential to improve not only visually, but also the whole condition of the construction, adding extra durability, sturdiness and longevity. Please, be sure that even if you already completely lost hope for your project, instead of purchasing new materials and initiate the fitting process all over again, rather contact us first! You can get the advantage of our special offers and request completely free prior site visit and inspection and our experts will suggest a solution to your problem. However, if your floor doesn’t look that bad at all, you will have the chance to get expert advice for free.
Stress- and Dust-Free Wood Floor Sanding Service with Us in Hampstead
Did you know sanding is good not only for older installation but also for newly fitted ones? Apart from the fact some fitting companies in Hampstead provide really poor performance, sanding will help the timber to adhere better, make the surface completely even in case the subfloor can’t be for some reason and will open the pores of the wood for the finishing product of your choice to soak better. Sanding is also recommended before wood staining and here is why. Because of the nature of the staining process, the application of dye and colour pigments will only highlight every imperfection, so the best way to prepare the wood’s surface for staining is by hiring floor sanding technicians. We already cleared out why sanding is good for older and worn floors, but in addition – the best feature of hardwood is it can be sanded more than once in its lifetime, which gives you beneficial flexibility.
Explore Even More Services Delivered by us in Hampstead
Make sure your favourite wooden floor is in tip-top shape. A wooden floor is so valuable and beneficial to every home not just because of the beauty and elegance it brings but also because of its amazing durability and lasting power. Here are some services part of our portfolio and dedicated to improving your floor visually as well as its condition:
- Wood floor sanding of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floors
- A wide spectrum of wood floor repairs and refurbishment, including spot repairs and replacement of damaged floorboards, water damage repairs, restoration of warped and cupped wooden floorboards, etc.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor, sound-proofing
- Wood floor staining along with an impressively wide range of high-quality wood floor stains and dyes supplied by some of the leading manufacturers internationally
- Refinishing with premium quality wood floor finishes that ensure long-lasting and hard-wearing protection
- Supply of new and reclaimed wooden floorboards for recovering damages of existing floors
- Supply and installation of a wide range of wood floor accessories
When you hire our expert wood floor sanding and restoration team in Hampstead you get more than just professional service. We are passionate about real wood floors and we strive to make sure you can enjoy yours in its best condition and appearance. Therefore, we will be glad to provide you with professional advice and recommendations on some of the best products you can select when refinishing, staining, and cleaning your favourite wooden floor.
Wood Floor Finishes we use for Achieving Flawless Results
Choosing the right finish is a very important decision you should make. In order to decrease the stress for you, we are happy to recommend you what type of finish will best match your floor, your requirements, the specifics of your household or the commercial setting you work at. Here are some of the finish products we use often because of their amazing quality and lasting power:
- Bona Mega – The perfect choice for lacquered floors, available in matte, satin, gloss, and high gloss options, as well as in natural and unfinished look.
- Bona Traffic HD – Quick-drying lacquer that provides commercial-grade, extra durable protection for your wooden floor and protects it from high traffic and heavy footfall. Available in matte and satin.
- Bona Classic Primer – The perfect choice for light colouration of the wooden floorboards and for producing a high-elasticity, well-bodied surface.
- Bona Prime Amberseal – Low VOC and quick-drying primer for achieving amazing intensity and richness of warm-coloured wooden floorboards.
- Bona Prime Deep – Low VOC primer for enhancing the natural grain and pattern of the floorboards.
- Bona Prime Intense – A water-borne primer for a medium to the intense colouration of unfinished wooden floorboards.
- Junckers Strong – High-quality, quick-drying lacquer for domestic use, available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers BasePrime – Quick-drying primer suitable for light-coloured wood floors and adding a light golden hue.
- Junckers HP Commercial – Quick-drying, extra-durable lacquer suitable for commercial use, high traffic, and heavy footfall. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers PreLak Primer and White Primer – Water-based and quick-drying, with no additional shade or white shade.
- Junckers HP Professional 625 – Solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Ensures extreme durability and hard-wearing protection. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Loba WS Easy Prime – Primer for strong and optimized adhesion between the wooden floorboards and the finish. Reduces side-bonding, fast-drying.
- Loba WS Viva One Component Lacquer – Easy to apply, fast-drying, water-based, suitable for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matte and semi-gloss.
- Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer – Water-borne finish with polyurethane resins. Easy application, excellent wear resistance, designed for hardwood, parquet, and cork flooring.
Feel free to call on 020 88309782 for more information about our wood floor sanding service! Contact us today and get a free and non-obligational site visit plus a quotation. All services offered and delivered by the company are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.