The list of benefits why wooden floor are preferred in commercial building is long and only to start we will mention they are beautiful, durable and solid, easy to maintain and clean, hygienic, make good impression to the clients and visitors, make the whole atmosphere cosier and with the variety on the market today – you also have affordable alternatives. So it is pretty common to find solid wood, engineered or parquet floors in commercial buildings such as hotels, restaurants and bars, schools and universities, showrooms and offices, etc. No matter if it is newly installed or is passed to you from the previous owners, you have to know with time wood has this character to experience some changes, not always positive. Due to the impact of the environment, including sun exposure, humidity, etc. and due to the impact of people such as high traffic and everyday use, a wood commonly experiences transformation, which in long-term and neglected can grow into major issues. To prevent that your best option is hiring commercial floor sanding experts and exactly that is what we at Floor Sanding Hampstead suggest you – counting on us for your commercial projects.
Why to Invest in a Commercial Wood Floor Restoration Service
Let us share with you a short list of the most common reasons, which can make you consider purchasing commercial floor restoration. Although we strictly follow the idea every project is individual and the most precise expert opinion can be given after site visit (we offer you, actually, for completely free) and closer inspection, we also believe we can guide you with this short list. Commercial floor sanding is recommended in case:
- The finish and the surface of the bare wood underneath have worn patches or is completely worn.
- You can notice discoloration.
- The wood is thinner, uneven.
- There is a squeaky noise. There are loose planks, blocks, spots of the installation. There are loose nails.
- There are scratches, dents and gaps – the deeper and bigger size they are, the more you are in need of a sanding service.
- Your construction is newly installed, however not finished with products yet.
- You are planning a wood floor staining.
Floor sanding has, in fact, the potential to transform old and worn wood into eye-catching and vibrant. The additional sealing will add extra durability and solidness to its structure and make it last you for longer. Sanding will also prevent the wood from cracking, breaking and major issues, which usually end up into expensive replacement and remodelling. Finally, sanding is good for preparing the surface for staining, because it will smooth out the top for even application of colour pigments since they can highlight every little imperfection.
Years of Experience in Commercial Floor Sanding and Restoration in Hampstead
Among our satisfied commercial clients you can find some popular names in Enfield, which are known for their good reputation of leading businesses with attention to details and professional approach. We have so much experience in working for large-scale projects, including:
- Offices and working places
- Schools and universities
- Museum and other public premises
- Gyms and entertainment centers
- Restaurant and hotels
- Showrooms and retail stores
High-Quality Commercial Floor Restoration Service
Of course, every project has its individual and specific requirements and needs. However, we are able to cover a really wide range of different professional services dedicated to improving the condition and appearance of every commercial wood floor, including:
- Overall repair of the floor, including water damage repair, replacement, dealing with cupping and ballooning, warped edges of the floorboards, loose and broken boards, etc.
- Spot repair of only the damaged floorboards in high-traffic areas. We will find and supply the perfect match of reclaimed or new wood that will guarantee the even and uniform look of the entire floor.
- Gap filling for bringing back the stability and durability of the wooden floor, minimizing the risk of major issues and problems, improving the insulation properties of the floor.
- Wood floor sanding for removing the top layer of the floor that gives it this damaged, sad, dull, and aged look. Wood floor sanding is designed to get rid of the old finish and all imperfection and issues on the surface of the floor and leaving the surface extra smooth, even, and beautiful.
- Wood floor refinishing that ensures amazing and lasting protection and adds a lot of elegance and character to the wooden floor.
- Wood floor staining for enhancing the natural colour of the wood species or completely transforming it into something new and exciting.
- Wood floor recoating for wooden floors that have been previously finished with oil finish. Perfect for quick touch-ups without the need of time-consuming, stressful and messy sanding service.
We Use Only Best Quality Products
We don’t compromise with the quality and efficiency of the equipment and products we use for every commercial wood floor restoration and sanding service in Hampstead. We supply the products we use from all internationally renowned leaders and brands on the market and we are sure that the products we choose to use contribute so much to the flawless results we are striving to achieve. The brands we enjoy working with include:
- Bona – Bona is probably the most classic and iconic name in the wood flooring industry when it comes to high-quality products and tools. Some of the products by Bona we love to use are Bona Mega Varnish, Bona Traffic HD, Bona Classic Primer, Bona Primer Amberseal, Bona Prime Deep, Bona Prime Intense, Bona Mega and Traffic Natural.
- Junckers – Junckers is yet another reputable and widely known name in the wood flooring industry. Junckers products are not only very high-quality but also very innovative. The products we use for our projects include Junckers Strong Varnish, Junckers BasePrime Primer, Junckers PreLak Primer, Junckers PreLak White Primer, Junckers HP Commercial.
- Loba – Loba creates products that are suitable for all types of wood flooring and wood species and ensure easy application and flawless results. Some of the products by Loba we enjoy using include Loba WS Easy Prime, Loba WS Viva One-Component Lacquer, Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer.
If you already wonder why to choose exactly our company for your commercial floor renovation project and why we are the best in Hampstead, it is because with us you will get not only the benefits of the sanding process but also the benefits of a professional team, strictly following your busy schedule requirements and recognising the demands of the commercial project. Feel free to contact us for additional information you can request on 020 88309782 or through the contact form you will find on our website.